Community. Resilience. Support. creativity, expression, safeplace. Friends. Wisdom. Caring. Food. Sustainability. Self-sufficiency. Enoughness.Learning. Togetherness. Respect. Optimism.
These are all words I generate when I think of the communityI wake up to every day. The promise of a community to come. People sharing,caring. Living responsibly for the earth, from the earth. In an ever cyclicalmanner that evolves, continuously replenishes and gives birth to innovativeideas for the change that matters. The change needed to overcome thedestructiveness of our societal impulses. The impulses of consumer obsessionwithout regard to societal, social and environmental impacts. Living in acommunity confronts these impulses. Makes one responsible and aware.
Little Wonder Falls Earth Ship & community hub
· Permaculture & Renewable energy hub
· Education & workshops facilitator
· Social justice center
· 100% sweat equity implementation. Members workto live in community. No monetary investment or use of money.
· Strict adherence to permaculture principles andpractices
· Working materials are bartered, and/or donated
· Zero reliance on current economic system
· Food surplus provided to local food banks
Hornings Mills ON
A 20 acre organic farm boasting a natural spring waterfallunder a 150ft drop amongst a diverse forest and ecosystem.
A 10,000 sq.ft underground Earth Ship (atrium) constructedfrom 42 recycled school buses.
Organic Bee field with over 20 bee colonies.
· Transportation of shipping containers to site,for the construction of homes, artist studios, workshop studios, etc
· Vegan organic garden in the bee field
· Development of greenhouses in Area A of farm(1.5 acres)